Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I suck at blogging!

hmm.. well I guess that I really suck at blogging. I should just give up now- its been over a month! wow! well this weekend was pretty fun. Being Halloween and all i got to see a lot of fun costumes and such. My classes are going great right now. I have NO midterm grades- which is GOOD. ( you only get grades if you have a c- or below! so im doing good so far. I having the most fun in my DSN 131 class. Its basically a fun drawing class. My professor, Hans Habeger, is young and cute too- so i guess thats always a plus. I have this class at 8 am-which is a downer -but the other day this girl fell asleep on the floor while drawing - she was totally passed out. it was really funny- After Hans-my professors- repeatedly asked her if she was ok, she quickly held her head up and acted as she was drawing(little did she know that she was drawing on the floor instead of her paper) it was great. And Hans, being the great teacher he is, didnt care - he just laughed. fun story

5 comments:

Tina said...

that's cute! So... napping in class? hm...you gonna try that now?
Tell us about the spooky haunted dorms! :) Great blog!

Tina said...

hey by the way... cute picture! You OBVIOUSLY still have my digicam... I wondered where that was!

Heth said...

YAY! Can't wait to read all about college! We miss you. Hooray for young, cute professors!

Natalie Joy said...

You are so cute. Please blog more. It reminds me of my own college days. Love you and miss you.

Angela said...

That is a great story! I would love to hear your college stories, too...We miss you here!!