Sunday, January 28, 2007

LOST Countdown: 9 DAYS!


I am SOO excited!! I have been looking forward to Feb (not only because its my birthday) but because LOST starts off again. For the past 4 months, my fellow LOST friends and I have been debating, observing, and discussed our own theories of LOST: On Feb 7th, 2007 Season three will continue and start back off with Jack in the middle of spinal surgery on Ben, while Kate and Sawyer attempt to escape the cages and island where they are being help captive by the "Others". For all you LOST Fans and theorists- What do you think will happen next? Many questions are still unanswered- the Polar bears, the "black smoke", Micheal and Walt, Magnetic Field, Dharma...etc :What are you thoughts on LOST?


In case you are unfamiliar or just for FUn: Visit HERE and HERE

3 comments:

Heth said...

WOO HOO!

Tina said...

yeah... and here I am ... with no tv. humpghf!

Natalie Joy said...

Yes, yes, YES!!! Lost will soon return.