Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Harriet!



Seems like time goes so fast and I can't believe you are 15 years old now- only 1 year away from driving! Thinking of how much you have grown up in the last few years is crazy-you have such a wonderful heart. You always make me feel welcome and missed when I come home- greeting me with your kisses and hugs and sometimes annoying me by following me around the house!! You do have a habit of following when you are bored! :o)(we can all relate) I admire your spirit and joyfulness that you find in everything. You can always say something good about someone and LAUGH at a situation. Sometimes laughing TOO LONG and obnoxiously-at times. :o) One of the things I will always keep with me that I love about you is your notes. You are a note girl for sure! Whenever you have the excuse to write a note- whether it is to apologize, ask, or just because. You have always been a writer- Harriet! If I recall correctly, I think I have caught you several times spying on me and writing my phone conversations in your lil book! :o) You have always had a gift for writing. You are such a beautiful person -inside and out- from your green hazel sparkling eyes to your pure caring heart. I love you baby girl and I'm proud of you!





2 comments:

Tina said...

wow...her eyes look amazing in that first picture!

she IS pretty great isn't she?

Anonymous said...

thank you sooo much haleigh....i love you very much. uh...yeah...i did write down your conversations, then u would find them and throw them away. :-( lol. i remember i had the orange pants like hariet and everything....(and i cant even spell her name right...hariet, harriet, hariett...lol) ;-)