Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Too much on my mind...

For the last few weeks I have had soo many projects due... And I am so burned out! I have absolutely NO motivation for school work right now and I want to be DONE! All I can think about is being on the beach FAR far away from thinking of school. (Right now I should be doing homework-yet here I am personalizing my thoughts into a customized picture for my BLOG!) Although I really enjoy my major and the artsy part of it- It is a LOT of work. Today as I was looking over my schedule and my last 3 1/2 weeks of for the semester, I really only have a few things to focus on ( for real)...a test, a Final Essay (4 pages), a light design, and last but not least a Luxury Condo. I'm designing a luxury Condo located in Chicago for a couple, with NO budget. I am really excited to do this project but I dont know where to go with it. I have tooo many things to do- aside the floor plan, concept, materials, colors, furniture, etc. - I have approximately 60 hours of Auto Cad to do (architectural rendering program). I also have to incorporate hight end design and furniture... very Luxurious! I really haven't been in the "design" mood lately and haven't really got a head start on this project and here I am 3 weeks to go and still I feel like I have nothing. I feel behind and stressed because everyone around me is about 3 steps ahead of me. Anyways- typing all this makes me think i should probably start doing something. so here i go- wish me luck and let me know if you have any ideas! ha - they'd be Greatly appreciated!!

6 comments:

Heth said...

No ideas, but the pic with the thought bubble is great! You are too cute.

Tina said...

how many square feet is it?

make it totally warm and inviting...marble tile, and mosaics.... fun!

But I'm with ya on the overwhelming part of it.

You'll do great...you always do!

Natalie Joy said...

My vote is for a room that has all that blue and white from the previous post in it. SOOOO beautiful. Light and airy.
Good luck.

Amy Flege said...

wow. you are making my head spin girl!! i am sure you will do great though!!love your pic!!

hannahjoy said...

Good luck, hun, i know that overwhelming feeling, as i am feeling it right now! I know you'll do awesome on your project, just remember, THREE MORE WEEKS.

sRa said...

haha! i'm like - condo on NO budget?- we do that all the time! then i realized NO budget means no limits, not NO MONEY :)
goes to show how i think - cheap cheap cheap!