Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Desk Project

This was one of my most recent projects. THE desk Project. I just finished it- This is the only project we have been working on so far for this one class- (Half of the semester) I had to build a desk for studio that is NOMAdic and that I will be using the rest of my time here at ISU. My concept I decided was completely NO hardware- My desk notches together and then un-notches and rolls away on a cart that fits within the desk when in "desk mode". I also did a pickled white wash and then pearled the edges with metallic. I'm happy with the results and am eager to move to the next project. - A commercial Architecture firm site renovation!

3 comments:

Tina said...

that's so cool! I love it! You are so talented!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ufa88kh said...

Your blog is very useful for me,Thanks for your sharing
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
កីឡាបាល់ទាត់