Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Long time..



Yeah I know its been awhile since i have last blog. But i really like to blog I just seem to not be able to keep up all the time. Well hopefully now i will be better at it since i have a computer in my room. So There is no excuse. Tonight I have an interview for a job at Hickory Park! its an awesome cheap good food resturant only in Ames. Hopefully it will go good-I ultimatly would like to work at the day care center though. We'll see thought a job would be nice to have right now though- gives me a little money and keeps me busy.

This last weekend I was in the Madrigal diner with the Iowa State SIngers. It was Great! On sat. night we had people there who where totally decked out in costume and actually did that for a living.(go to madrigals in costume) they gave you chocolate coins too... but here are some pics.

2 comments:

Heth said...

You are a doll, love the pics. A daycare job would be so perfect for you.

Love the new blog look too.

Natalie Joy said...

The ISU Madrigal is the BEST!! My high school choir got to sing at it my sr. year. I went on my second date with this total hottie that afternoon and so I felt like I had to go even though I was soooo sick. I got so sick at the dinner, I had to go lay down in this back room. Then this college guy came in and was asking me all these weird questions and making me nervous. At just the right moment, my friend Wes, who was a wrestler, came in and said "Hey, you, leave her alone." And, the college guy ran out. Wes stayed with me the whole rest of the night to make sure I was safe.

Ok, thanks for the little trip down memory lane. You are so cute. Hope you had a better time at the madrigal than I did.