Thursday, January 26, 2006

Memory Lane: Part II: Mexico Missions

This Blog entry is dedicated to the Mexico Missions trip I went on Summer 2004! It was amazing and a lot of my favorite pictures are from this trip, hope I don't bore you too much.

This picture was taken near the end of the trip, it was one of the last places we visited. Everywhere we went we would do a crusifiction skit along with a vacation bible school for the kids, this particular time it was pouring down rain right before, but once it came time to do the crusifiction and resurection the sun came out and rainbow appeared. It was a perfect moment.

After a long flight- ha how cute. :o)
Oh Roger!This is in the airport before we came home.>He looks a little worn out.
Bill has Hair!! This is Bill being a clown for the kids during our bible school.
This is one of my most treasured pictures. We went to a very discrete myian village, This littler girl that we are all praying for was very sick. Her mother asked Dr. Roger to look at her since the closest medical attention was an hour away. He came to the conlusion that she had some type of serious-respitory infection- she had white fingertips because there was poor circulation and she was coughing, It was the saddess thing I have ever seen. Her mother could not afford to pay $10.00!!! to the nearest hospital for medical attetion. This litter 3 year old was also 1 of like 7 kids.
Umm... well if you know me I DO NOT LIKE BIRDS. Im terrified- Lets just say I had a very Bad experience.
Playing pata cake!
Isnt this adorable, sisters taking a bath in the front yard.
Lindsey and her girls, these girls followed her around all over. They totally loved her.
Open Bible Mexicana!!
This is David, He followed me all the time-totally cute. This is also one of my pictures I keep in my bible.
Gabe!! self-explanitory.
Little girl at VBS! she was to cute.
More VBS kids!
This was our bus driver... he was great! But I dont rememeber his name....Bill? help?
Totally cute clowns!

Well I hope you enjoy my pictures, they bring back great memories that I will always remember and keep in my heart. This trip was life changing and God really work in my life, when I look at these pictures It reminds me of how bless I am and how gratefull I am for my family and friends. I Love you guys! :o)

3 comments:

Tina said...

the bus driver's name was jesus.

Rev60 said...

Note to self I make one pretty scary clown. Kids should laugh at clowns not run in terror.

hannahjoy said...

it was great looking at these... wish i could've been there.