Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Memory Lane: Part I

Yes, This is a copy off of Hannah's Blog But I have some great pics that I want to post. So here ya go.


This is my sophmore year prom in Oklahoma with Ben. (his Jr. Year) It was soo much fun, In this picture we look so "little" :o) If you look Ben still has his braces...hahaha



This is on the Chicago Missions Trip 2003. This picture was taken on our night off in the subway, exploring the streets of Chicago.



Ha, This picture isn't the greatest But it brings back a great memory. This is in Paris, France. Laura Colby (taking the picture) and I got hit on by these french boys, only one of them could speak some English. They might not be the most "gorgeous" boys but they were nice and had a FRENCH accent!



These next two pictures are from Mexico Missions Trip 2004. Isnt this adorable?! This little boy is actually in his dads food basket on his bike, too cute.


This is one of my favorite pictures from Mexico. (Notice the sunburn?) But this little boy just broke my heart. Can you guess how old he is? Well he has a disease that causes him to not grow regularly. I made him the happiest boy in the world with a few crayons and a sheet of paper. I dont remember his name but I keep a picture of him in my bible to remind me.

Well there you go. Hope you enjoy the pictures! PS: Can you guess how old the little Boy is? PSS: MOM you cant guess!!!

7 comments:

Heth said...

Great pics. Love the french boys. HA!

Um, is the little boy seven?

hannahjoy said...

I was going to guess seven too, but since that was heth's guess, I will guess eight.

Love the pictures, Haleigh, check out my new installment... oh and I added one to my old one.

I think my favorite of all of those is the one of you and Ben, sooo cute.

Tina said...

it's a good thing I can't guess, cuz I can't REMEMBER. I know it's not what you think it is though...
great photos... love Ben's braces!

Natalie Joy said...

You girls are soo cute. I'm loving memory lane, it brings back many fond memories of my own.
I think he is 10. Just a guess. Let us know.

leighdrea said...

Ok well, Heather guessed right.. but only because i think i told her. Dang it! but yeah he is seven. :o)

Angela said...

Very cute - I like the one of you and Ben, too. You take amazing pictures Haleigh; you're always beautiful no matter what.

Rev60 said...

Thanks for taking me back Haleigh. You have been such a wonderful part of our lives. Thank you for all the joy you have brought to us.

As a standing rule you can always navigate for me when on road trips. Wish I could go to China with you this summer. Your my traveling buddy.