Monday, February 06, 2006

Special delivery day!!


Yay.. wow. so my day started out ok. but it Just got better when I got a phone call saying that I had a special delivery waiting for me downstairs!!!! SOOO EXciting. So i just wanted to act cool.. but when i got down there I wAs SO tOTaLLY excited!!! Anyways- it definetly caught me by surprise- especially since my birthday is not untill the 12 of Feb and V-day next week. But It was soo much fun!! yay I love to geting mail. Anyways-here are the pretty flowers my grandma and grandpa sent me for
my "early" 19 birthday. I also got a very early v-day care package from my mommy and daddy- (great Im trying to loose weight.. and now i have all this junk candy) YAY for mail!!

Thank you g'ma and g'pa.. I love you guys so much!You are so special to me!


(Hey If anyone wants a penpal- I totally need one- I have two, but only one is faithful!!)

6 comments:

Tina said...

whooo hoooo!!!!
I thought they would send the valentine next week!!!!!

Happy Early Valentine Birthday!!

Heth said...

Yay for packages! What a happy day!

Natalie Joy said...

I always loved getting stuff at school. It is kind of fun to leave the flowers in the lobby for a couple extra hours so everyone asks "who are those for" and then they see who they are for and everyone wants to know why and then you get to tell them its your birthday and it is so much fun. Run on sentences can also be fun.

Tina said...

so any mail today????

hannahjoy said...

ugh.. i have a letter to send you. i promise. i made it as soon as i got yours in the mail. i am the unfaithful penpal. i am sorry.

Tina said...

good grief child. I get the idea... you liked the deliveries... now update with something new will ya?

AND get off your cell phone.... :)