Saturday, January 21, 2006

Lazy Saturdays

My oh my. What a day sooo far..there is snow everywhere! Im kinda trapped in my little tiny room. I got up at 9:30. cheaked my mail.ate breakfast. went back to sleep. got up at 11:30- only because my room mate had people in my room! checked mail again. Then I went to checked my mailbox. started a project..on the computer again. and i have no idea whats gonna happen this afternoon or later tonight. prolly more laziness. But I do have something special- when i checked my mail I got a letter from my cousin (pen pal from Wartburg) She inserted a special surprise for me. I want to share it- so please visit here and then smile.

5 comments:

Tina said...

okay, what's with the loaf of bread kittie? ha ha...

I kept thinking that was one of those things that screamed scariness at you when it got to the end... :)

Heth said...

That kid on the toilet Cracked. Me. Up.

Natalie Joy said...

Very cute. Love all the pics. Glad you're turning into a regular blogger.

Tina said...

what no monday post yet?

Angela said...

I saw your comment on your mom's blog, so I checked out your posts this week. :-) Very nice. Glad you're back. I hope you're doing well.